My “Nerdy” Weight Gain Shake
Nerd + Weight Gain Shake = Chick Magnet.
I’m trying to gain a few pounds over the next few months, so here’s what I’m doing:
Every night before bed, I make a homemade weight gain shake.
Nerdy Weight Gain Shake.
16 ounces cold water
2 scoops protein powder (chocolate)
2 ounces of half & half
1 raw egg.
Protein: 83 gram
Fat: 13 grams
Carbs: 5 grams
Why do I call this a “nerdy” weight gain shake? It’s because I use MATH (gasp!) every week to change what goes in the shake.
You’ll notice I’m only using 2 ounces of half & half cream and only one egg.
There’s a reason for that.
Because the first week I start taking this shake, I gain weight with just 2 ounces of half & half and one raw egg.
But inevitably, progress slows. And when I stop gaining weight, I simply adjust the ingredients in this shake.
Instead of 16 ounces of cold water and 2 ounces of half & half cream, I’ll do 14 ounces of water and 4 ounces of half & half cream. Plus I’ll add an extra raw egg.
That should be enough to get the scale moving again. But if not, I’ll just keep increasing the amount of half & half cream, and adding more eggs to the shake. (Honestly, you can’t even taste the eggs.)
There you have it:
A nerdy weight gain shake.
By the way, I’m taking clenbuterol to boost my gym performance. Yea, I know that drugs are bad. But in moderation for short duration they work like crazy. If you’re curious about what supplement I’m talking about then have a look at stuffs below. Lots of great articles
- What are the Clenbuterol supplements you can buy?
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and Hidden Benefits
- Clenbuterol Side Effects – Should You Ignore Them?
- 10 Scientific Fat Loss Tips Proven to Work (#9 is Most Important)
- Clenbuterol Cycle – How to use Clen to get maximum output?
- Clenbuterol Vs Ephedrine – Which one is a better fat burner and body builder?
- Who Told You That Clenbuterol Is a Steroid? It is Not!
- Clenbuterol Doping Scandals – Famous Athletes Who Faced Suspension